Why Use An Agent When Buying Or Selling Your Frankfort or Central Kentucky House?
According to the National Association of Realtors, 89% of sellers were assisted by a real estate agent when selling their home. Furthermore, 88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker.
The facts are clear. When you are looking to buy or sell your Frankfort or Central Kentucky home, going with a trusted real estate agent makes sense. Buying a house is one of the biggest decisions involving the largest investment you will make in your life. Unfortunately, buying or selling a home isn’t always clear-cut or easy. That’s why having an expert team like Bluegrass Realty and Investments at your side to navigate the personalities, timelines, liability and paperwork of buying or selling your house makes sense.
The benefits of working with a local real estate authority…
Working with a Frankfort and Central Kentucky real estate expert agent affords you many benefits that you would lose out on if you were going it alone. Benefits such as:
- The ability to negotiate the best price with the best terms for your situation.
- Knowledge of trends in the industry and in your specific neighborhood.
- Knowledge of the school districts and nearby amenities.
- The potential ability to access off-market deals faster.
- The knowledge of the transaction, the closing process and the mortgage process
- And much more…
We would love to talk to you today, regardless if you are buying or selling. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about where we call home or the process of buying or selling your home.